WECC knows that the hybrid school model makes childcare an issue for families. We are in touch with area childcare facilities and will update this post often with any openings we know about.
Tri-town YMCA – offering 3 day per week childcare with teachers to support hybrid learning. Registration is now open. To register, go to www.ghymca.org/tri-town-after-school-child-care or call Sarah Marquis at 860-462-6209.
Kiddie Academy –
- Kiddie Academy re-opened on May 18th and we are open now (we have space for school-age children!)
- We will accept preschoolers (3-5 years old) and elementary school children (5-12 years old). We also have limited space for babies and toddlers at this time.
- We have Before & After School Program (our hours of operation are 6.30 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- We offer 10% tuition discount to nurses, teachers, firemen, policemen, military people, veterans
- We provide breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack
- We use ZONO (advanced sanitizing system) regularly to clean and sanitize
- We offer DIFFERENT OPTIONS: FULL-TIME, PART-TIME, DROP-IN, BEFORE & AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAMS!
158 New Britain Avenue
Rocky Hill 06067
Rainbow Center for Children & Families – Offering full day K classes. Offering a virtual learning classroom for students K through 2nd grade who are following WPS curriculum. Students can attend when they do not go to school, and parents are working. These classes will be kept separate from the full day kindergarten and day care students, and there will be teacher support to help students.
80 Garden Street
Pride & Joy Learning Academy – Open and accepting children ages 6 weeks – kindergarten. Full time childcare available.
449 Silas Deane Highway
Bright Beginnings Preschool – 4 year old preschool class has limited openings. Students must be fully potty trained and turn 4 before 12/31/20. Classes are held on Monday thru Thursday from 9-11:30. Students must be able to attend all 4 days of the week.
Cost is $295 per month (9 total payments).
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
511 Maple Street
The Learning Experience – Open and accepting children ages 6 weeks and up. Full time, part time and before/after school childcare available.
School Age Virtual Learning program:
Virtual Learning Program
88 Executive Square
Wethersfield United Methodist Preschool – limited openings in our 3’s (Tues/Thurs 8:45-11:15), Morning 4’s (M/W/Fri 8:45-11:15) and PM 4’s/PreK-5 ( Mon-Thur, 8:45-11:15) classes! We’re excited to have you join us for a safe, playful, loving and learning preschool year 2020-2021!
150 Prospect Street
(860) 529-2025 x124
CREC Soundbridge – Program has openings for children ages 3-5.
123 Progress Drive
Alicia’s Family Daycare – Offering childcare (newborn – age 5) as well as before/after school care for school-age children
38 Terrace Road
Family Child Care
Persons licensed in home to care for children
Visit – https://www.211childcare.org/ or call 2 – 1 – 1 for openings
Do you operate or know a Family Child Care Provider who is open and has space? Please email: email@example.com to be added to our list! http://wethersfieldchildhood.com/ready-for-school/early-care-providers/